How to become a Member?
How to get a BaPDA membership
To become a Member, please download the Membership form and send it duly filled and signed along with a copy of your company’s valid CR by email at email@example.com
Please allow 7 working days for to process your request.
BaPDA internal rules for accepting new membership
Extracted from BaPDA’s Internal Rules and Regulation – Part I – Guideline from Membership
Guidelines for membership
- For the ordinary member application to be valid it can be submitted anytime during the year
- Ordinary membership applicants can be invited for a meeting/interview with secretariat/ Manager.
- To be a member, the applicants must have a valid Commercial registration in the Real Estate development field and/or any other relevant Real Estate development Activity within the Kingdom of Bahrain
- The expulsion of a Member can only be exercised by the Executive Board once the concerned member has had a hearing on the matter of expulsion in front of the Executive Board.
- If a member is absent at his expulsion hearing the Executive Board has the right to suspend the member at its discretion.
Acceptation of membership are subject to secretariat approval only.